Human Resources / Training
Human Resources (HR) and training departments are responsible for the overall management of a company's human resources, including recruiting and hiring employees, managing employee benefits and compensation, and providing training and development opportunities.
- Developing a highly competent workforce that drives organisational growth.
- Starting from talent management, succession planning, policy implementation to industrial relations, and communication.
- Ensuring compliance with labor laws and regulations.
- Skills gaps
- Finding right talent
- Retention and developing talent
- Work/life balance
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Evolving work models (hybrid &remote)"
Open Source Engagement
HR interact with open source software by ensuring that new employees are trained on the company's open source policies and procedures, and by providing training opportunities for employees to learn more about open source software and how to contribute to open source projects.
Works closely with:
Calls To Action
Read the Survey Report "The State of Open Source in Financial Institutions"
Watch recorded presentations from the 2022 FINOS Open Source Strategy Forum